1. Knock, and the door shall open. Ask and you shall be granted.
2. My devotees will not suffer from shortage of food or clothing. Do not strive for them.
3. If someone gives Me something, I will return hundred fold.
4. Even when I am formless, My bones from the Samadhi will give you hope and confidence. Not only Myself, My Samadhi will speak, move and communicate with those who surrender to Me. Don’t worry that I am not with you. My bones will speak and care for your welfare. Remember Me always, believe in Me and you will benefit.
5. Know that My Spirit is immortal. Know this for yourself.
6. If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bear it.
7. Whosoever puts his feet on Shirdi soil, his sufferings would come to an end.
8. The wretched and miserable would rise into plenty of joy and happiness, as soon as they climb the steps of Dwarakmai.
9. In whatever faith men worship Me, even so do I render to them.
10. My bones will talk to you from my grave and keep immense faith in me. The eternal truth is I am always alive and this is my promise to you all, which you should never forget.
11. To him who surrenders unto Me totally, I shall be ever indebted.